Postbag terms of service.
Last updated 10th of June, 2020.
Agreement to terms.
The terms and conditions contained within this text constitute an agreement between Postbag.co (in further text we, us, our) and you as our customer. This agreement and all terms set within are legally binding. You can only use our services if you completely understood and agreed with these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using any parts of our services and our website - and therefore - must discontinue the use of it immediately.
Additional terms or documents may be posted on our site and referenced from this document. In such cases, your acceptance, compliance and understanding of terms, conditions or requirements set within such external documents is also required and constitute part of your agreement with us as well, in the same manner as if they were posted as part of this document.
Whenever these terms are updated, we will also update the modification date at the end of this document. In addition, if you are our customer and you have an account with us, we will do our best effort to notify you of such changes as part of your normal interaction with the site. However, that may not always be possible hence you are advised to always check this document from time to time.
To use this site, you must have at least 18 years of age. If that is not the case, you are not permitted to use the site.
Intellectual property rights.
Except indicated to be in any other way, this web site, everything on it, and everything in its backend is our proprietary property, whether intellectual or otherwise. This includes, but is not limited to, databases, user interfaces, functionality, software, designs, text, photo and audio. This is protected by laws and regulations including, but not limited to, intellectual property, copyright, and trademark laws. We can grant you a limited license to use our services, but only in ways prescribed by a particular license that we will grant to you.
We reserve the right to revoke a license to use our services that was previously granted to you in our sole discretion at any time.
When you use our site, you guarantee that all information you ever submit to us will be true, accurate and complete. In situations when such information changes, you agree to update and make these records current with no further delay. In addition, you agree that you have the legal capacity to comply with these terms.
You also agree that you will not ever access our site by any non-human means. This may include bots and scripts but it is not limited solely to these examples. Furthermore, your usage of the site will not be for any illegal or unauthorized purpose whatsoever. You will also ensure that any time you use this site or any of our services, such usage will never violate any of the applicable laws or regulations.
If any of the terms laid out in this document are not complied with, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account. Also, we may refuse any and all current or future use of Postbag.co.
Whenever you register an account with our service, you agree to keep your password confidential.
Fees and payment.
Certain parts of our web site may require you to pay a fee in order to access our services. This fee can either be a one-time fee or a recurrent fee. We may change acceptable means of payment. In any case, you are obliged to submit only the payment information which you are authorized to use. Also, you agree to keep your payment information current with our systems.
All prices on our web site are exclusive of sales tax and we will add the tax to your invoice and charge you for it when we are required to do so. Furthermore, if you purchase a subscription based service requiring a recurrent payment, you consent to us charging your provided payment method on a recurrent basis without having to obtain your prior approval for each recurrent charge, up until the point you cancel the service by notifying us.
We reserve the right to change the prices at any time and to also correct any payment errors, even if we have already requested or received the payment. We also have the right to refuse any order at our sole discretion.
We may offer a free trial to new users who register for any of our services through our site. Terms of such trial will be disclosed to you at a time immediately before you sign up for it. We may require you to provide payment information at that time however, you will not be charged while the trial lasts. In such cases, if you do not cancel the trial before the end of expiry date, we will automatically charge you to continue your subscription.
All purchases of our services, whether one-time or recurring, are non-refundable. You are free to cancel your subscription at any time you wish. When you request a cancellation, it will only take effect at the end of the current paid term.
If you want to cancel your subscription, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are prohibited from using our site and APIs for any other purpose other than that for which we made it available. Any commercial usage of any part of Postbag.co is not allowed, apart from the ones we either allow or endorse.
By using any of our services, you agree not to:
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
- Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
- Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
- Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
As part of your site usage, you may send various types of submissions to us including, but not limited to, comments, feedback, endorsements, testimonials and questions. We reserve the right to publish that material as we deem fit for various reasons. You agree that we may do so without any compensation to you and that we shall be entitled to unrestricted use of such submissions, whether in commercial or any other capacity. You also agree to waive any moral right to such material and to ensure you have the right to submit such content without infringing any rights of any third party. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your submitted material.
Postbag.co website and all of its services are provided as is, with no guarantees. You agree that we shall not be responsible for any damages or losses that may arise from your usage, or non usage, of our services under any circumstances.
Third party websites and content.
We reserve the right to monitor usage of our site and to take appropriate action against users in violation with our terms of service. We may do so at our sole discretion.
Term and termination.
Modifications and interruptions.
We reserve the right to modify and/or interrupt the service at any time.
The governing law of these Terms And Conditions is Dutch. In case of any disputes requiring legal resolution by institutions, you agree to raise and/or file them with courts and/or other legal institutions of The Kingdom of Netherlands.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Amersfoort, 3815 JA
KvK number: 78185629